- You are here: Home > Code of Conduct
You are here
Code of Conduct
Duns ASC Code of Conduct
At Duns ASC we are committed to developing a culture of excellence in providing high quality swimming training and competition opportunities in a safe and secure environment.
We expect everyone to be courteous and agree to follow this simple code of conduct. I agree:
- To treat everyone with respect and consideration.
- To display good manners to everyone in the club.
- To respect the property and privacy of others at all times especially while in the changing rooms.
- To behave in an orderly manner at all times when representing the club.
- To make the best use of my time while at the club and always work to the best of my ability.
- To listen and respect the coaches at all times.
- To return any trophies in good condition and polished.
- To understand that competition entry fees are non refundable unless the competition is cancelled or your entry has been rejected. Fees must be paid to the Assistant Treasurer BEFORE the gala takes place.
- To be SASA registered for all competitions (if applicable)
- To be medically fit to train and compete.
- To attend prize giving ceremonies and in team events always stay until the end of the gala to support the rest of the team.
In the unlikely event of confirmed misconduct the parents of the child will be informed and the coaches and club committee reserve the right to exclude the child from the club.